So I decided to spend some of my spare time creating a tool that will allow me to do this. This is what I got done in Week 1
- Sent email to my boss and got approval to do this.
- Bought a new macbook since mine was super old.
- Setup my laptop to run MonoDevelop.
- Created test project googleReaderShares2Blogger to see if I want to use MonoDevelop or Visual Studio
- Created Git repository and uploaded my test project code.
- Used Boot Camp to setup Windows 7 on my mac and installed Visual Studio
- Downloaded sharpkit and started a test project to see if I can use this tool.
- Came up with the snazzy name Crosspile for my project.
- Cleaned up blog a little.
- Read through Git tutorial.
I plan to update this blog every week with my progress. If I get any questions, I will add more detail about what I am doing.