Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2015

Akka.net bootcamp

The DDD book I am reading has a section on reactive systems.  Searching about reactive systems led me to the Akka.net bootcamp.  When my head starts pounding from reading too much DDD stuff, I start going through the bootcamp lessons.  They are a lot of fun, and I feel like I learning some stuff about Akka.  Not sure I am ready to use Akka at work but I bet in 5-10 years people will come to me and say "Why didn't you integrate our bounded contexts through Akka instead of NServiceBus?".

1 comment:

  1. Akka.net bootcamp looks sweet. I started reading Vaughn Vernon's new book on Akka, but turns out it's more of a collection of Akka patterns - meh. Guess should have read the title better. I think the bootcamp is more what I am looking for. I want to see how Akka.net compares to the custom built message based architecture I am working with now.

    ReplyDelete