Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Test-Driven Javascript

link -> Test-Driven Javascript

Test-Driven JavaScript

In this talk my goal was to demonstrate as real as possible what it would be like to Test Drive your JavaScript Development, and to help you see that there really isn’t any reason why not to develop in this manner. And because of that I did not rehearse the actual coding exercise till perfection. I mean I know it was possible to do what I wanted, but I wanted to show the whole thinking about what to do as well, not just paste in pieces of code. Because that would not have been anywhere close to actual development. So needless to say I ran in a few small issues, but thankfully nothing that I couldn’t solve and if anything this was as real as it gets. So I am happy with this one. You can see the Test-Driven JavaScript recording here and also all the other recordings from NDC2010 here (well they will be there shortly, amazing how many they already made available).

How do I get started?

So after you have seen the recording and gotten all excited about Test Driving your JavaScript Development but you don’t really know where to go from here. Here is a small list of recourses and stuff that have helped me.

Questions?

If you have any questions, then please let me know, I am more then happy to help where I can.

Tried to watch video but download speed was really bad

No comments:

Post a Comment