How do I get started?
- My actual website, so you can see the results, and also the JSpec specs and the JSLint output.
- The slightly adjusted Dom.html page that includes a timer to facilitate the continuous testing.
- My own addition to better deal with animations, as the JSpec library doesn’t really threat these correctly.
- JSLint is a cool tool to get rid of smaller syntax errors and check the code quality.
- My JSLint execution page, not very special, but hey here it is.
If you have any questions, then please let me know, I am more then happy to help where I can.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Tried to watch video but download speed was really bad